Thursday, July 10, 2008

HYDE's VAMPS and Halloween and DMC4

I've seen the video of Love Addict (I am so delayed >.<) and I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not. It's just so weird to see that vampire in the video...
................................^.^................................


I've read somewhere that HYDE always has something special for Halloween but does anyone know if this is one of the reason why his schedule for VAMPS is SOOOO hectic?


................................^.^................................

Does anyone know at what particular part of the game do they play Drink it Down? I mean I know that it is part of the OST for DMC4. But do they play it whenever there's a battle or is it just for the Op-Ed credits? I don't have any PS3 so I won't be able to check it as usual.


And on the subject of game consoles, I somehow checked tipidpc and SHOPwiki (my favorite online shopping reference tools :D) and since the price is still above the allowance allocated for miscellaneous expenses, it looks as if it would still take a loooooonngggggg time before I could purchase one. Hopefully, L'arc en Ciel would still be active by that time and they're still makes OSTs and singles for games and animes T.T


................................^.^................................

0 comments: